Shopping for the men in your life is difficult on most gift-giving occasions, but Valentine’s Day feels especially high-pressure. What’s a sentimental, personal gift that you can get the guy who “doesn’t want anything” or whose tastes are ultraspecific?
Here, we have done our research and here is our top 12 Valentine’s Day ideas for that special man in your life
- Rimowa Topas 22 Inch Cabin Multiwheel Aluminum Carry-On
2. Red Wing Leather Shoe Care Set
3. Gucci Logo-Print Bi-Fold Leather
4. Chelsea Boots
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera
Is your man a budding photographer? This Instax camera will keep him amused for hours. Take it on holiday, or just down the pub, and the instant photos will put a smile on his face and be a nice reminder of all the memories you’ve made together.
6. Swatch Lonely Desert Watch
Swatch make consistently good watches without the huge price tags. If he’s looking for something to mix up his look, this could be the perfect time piece.
7. Phone Desk Organizer
Help bae keep his keys, phone, and shades (you know, the important stuff) in check with this sleek desk catty.
8. Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Chef & Utility Knife Set
9. Comme Des Garçons Shirt
10. Calvin Klein Men’s Steel Micro Boxer Brief
11. Personalised Leather Effect Men’s Wash Bag
They’d make a great gift for an avid traveller or someone who has to work away a lot, because it is those little touches will always make him feel like he’s at home.
12. Paul Smith Bicycle Cufflinks
For a quirky finishing touch, these Paul Smith cufflinks will be sure to catch anyone’s eye. They are unique and a great designer item without costing too much.
Leave your views in comments box below.