Fashion Week will return to the fashion capitals of the world this January/February as New York, London, Milan, Paris are at the forefront of fashion events globally.
Each September and February industry experts make their way these cities to see what’s in store for the following fashion season. New York, London, Milan, Paris are home to leading designers who travel from across the world to show their collections.
Schedules have been released for all cities in Men’s fashion, Haute couture and Womenswear categories and we are gearing up for one month of glamorous fashion. We will be bringing you all the action from the fashion shows, front rows, backstage, partiesand trend reports as it happens.
Milano Moda Uomo – Menswear Fashion Week Milan Fall – January 14-17, 2012
Mode à Paris Men’s Fashion- Fall- January 18 – 22
- Mode à Paris Haute Couture – Paris Haute Couture Fashion – January 23-26, 2012
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Fall – February 9-16, 2012
- London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter – February 17 – 22, 2012
- Milano Moda Donna – Womenswear Fashion Week Milan Fall/Winter – February 22 – 28, 2012
- Mode à Paris Ready to Wear Fashion WeekFall/Winter – February 28 – March 07, 2012