- Wash your hands before touching your face. The hands carry a lot of germs you don’t want to get on your face.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Apply your cleanser/soap and massage into a rich lather.
- Massage acne and oil prone areas properly. Keep massaging to get rid of all powder/foundation
(Do not wipe foundation with wipes as this can press it further into your pores to clog/block pores).
- Rinse face with warm water then splash cold water to close any open pores.
A. Pay dry if you must but I always allow the moisture absorb and dry.
B. You can try rinsing your face with water from boiledPhoto Credit: Instagram/ @Bodyorganics
For more beauty tips and trends, follow us on Instagram & Twitter @OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine.
Leave your views in comments box below