Do you love to write? Have a keen interest or passion in Fashion, Beauty, News and Current Affairs, Entertainment, Celebrity Culture and Weddings?
If so, perhaps you are the next OnoBello.com intern. Today we are launching a new Internship Program and an opportunity to join OnoBello.com for a three-month internship program.
Successful candidates will be based in Lagos, where he or she will be an integral part of the OnoBello.com team.
Duties will include – but won’t be limited to – working closely with the Founder and Style Director Ono Bello in a supportive capacity; creating and managing content for the Website as well as other sections of the business which include Social Media, Press, Publicity, Branding, Communications, Events and creating inspiring Moodboards and Styling for the monthly digital cover and editorial shoot.
Carefully follow the steps outlined below and submit your entry no later than January 14, 2017. Finalists will be chosen from the first 50 entries we receive, each of whom will be put to a series of fun tests – to see who has the innovation and the dynamism to shine.
We are looking for people with imagination, creativity, tenacity, a bubbly personality and the ability to work confidently within a team. A love for Lifestyle, Music, Fashion, the Arts, Clear Communication and Organisational Skills, and a strong knowledge of all outlets of Social Media are also essential.
This is your chance to gain invaluable experience with one of Africa’s most influential online media. Our advice? Waste no time and apply today.
To apply, please supply the following:
- A CV listing your contact details, education and any relevant work experience in fashion, retail or editorial. Please detail any of your own projects (blogs, zines, Instagram feeds), which support your application. You can also provide any visual material to back up your application as appropriate.
- A covering letter, including 100 words on why you feel you would be the right candidate for the job.
- Five exciting feature ideas for OnoBello.com – if you wish, please provide visuals to support these ideas.
- List two elements of the OnoBello.com you really like, and two elements you would like to see more of.
- Provide very brief answers to the following:
– Describe your personal style.
– How do you and your friends spend your time at the weekend?
– Who would you like to see on the cover of OnoBello.com?
– What do you think is the next big thing in social media? – — List two of your favourite fashion labels; Musicians; Instagram feeds; social-media sites; and TV shows.
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Leave your views in comments box below.