Breakouts are every woman’s worst enemy. We wouldn’t even wish acne on an arch nemesis. There are things beyond our control like our menstrual cycles that bring on those horrid pimples.
However there are things that are also within our control like, oh we don’t know, surpassing those gigantic bags of delicious jalapeno cheese balls in the grocery store. Temptation is something else, but we digress. The acne-prone skin gods have spoken.
Here are five easy ways to rid breakouts for good.
1. Don’t over-dry your skin with harsh cleansers and alcohol-based toners.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers in the morning and at night.
3. Use products containing salicylic acid.
4. Avoid picking at the skin.
5. Identify your blemishes and treat them accordingly.
Photo Credit: evolvingbeauty.co.uk
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.