Apples and Oranges Salon and Spa cordially invites all Naturally Curious to a “Natural Meet-Up”, at the salon and spa premises located at 10 Balarabe Musa Cresent. The event taking place this Saturday, 3rd of August 2013, is aimed at promoting Nature by showcasing Hair styles, skin care tips and more from top tier Natural brands with a similar vision.
Gain up close and personal natural hair care information, exposure to beneficial products you may have not otherwise known about, and experience the sisterhood of confident positive women who embrace their natural skin, kinks and curls. Come out and
– shop DOPE vendors
– mix & mingle with the FLYYest naturals in the city
– 20 -30 Minute FREE Transform your Hairstyle contest
– Hair Talk by the Experts
– Q&A session with the ladies of Naturally FLYY in Lagos
– Naturally Beautiful Skin by Ray
– Hair Talk with Natural Nigerian
– Photo-shoot for Natural Hair Styles
– Free Hair Styling and designs for Men
– Free Change of Polish on Natural Nails Only
– Talk by representatives of Eden Life style
– Talk by the representatives of Virtual Human Health
– Lecture by a Skin Care Consultant on “The Root Causes of Skin Cancer”
– Free Skin Analysis at the Spa
– Talk by our In-House Dermatologist on Skin Care
– Hair Tips by Apples and Oranges
– All about Nails by Yinka
– Cocktails by Ledrop Nigeria Limited
– Finger Foods and Refreshments
– Sale. Sale. Sale by Vendors
Partners: Natural Nigerian, Namaste Shea Butter, RandR Luxury, Eden Lifestyle, Reel Fruit, Organics, Organic Root Stimulator, Natural Cosmetic Industries Limited, Vanity Oils, Organics, Organic Root Stimulator
It promises to be fun event…..
Details to the event:
Date: 3rd of August 2013.
Venue: 10 Balarabe Musa Cresent Adjacent to 1004 Flats (2nd gate), Victoria Island, Lagos.
For Information, contact: Apples and Oranges Total Body therapy
Address: 10 Balarabe Musa Cresent Adjacent to 1004 Flats (2nd gate), Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tel: +234 8171099968. 67. 66
Like on Facebook: Apples and Oranges – Total Body Therapy
Follow on Twitter: ApplesOrangesng
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.