Nigerian public health enthusiast, Fidelis Egemba aka Akproko Doctor has taken to Twitter to advise the public against the self-treatment of Chloroquine as well as the panic usage of the drug.
The physician warned in a thread of tweet early this morning after revealing how a man reportedly landed at the hospital unconscious due to overdose of the malaria drug.
This comes after the United States yesterday revealed that chloroquine is effective in the treatment of coronavirus. The popular media practitioner went further to state the side effects of Chloroquine.
See his tweets below.
They just rushed someone into a hospital, he was unconscious
What happened? Went to drink a lot of chloroquine because they said chloroquine cures Coronavirus. Has been giving his kids too
Nigerians, every drug is a poison including chloroquine
Use your head
— Aproko Doctor™ (@aproko_doctor) March 20, 2020
For more on Fashion follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below