Creative business expo is organised by the Bulb Ideas Limited, an annual trade and consumer, exhibition to showcase the works of entrepreneurs and the emerging creative enterprise. The exhibition will also feature business talks by leading experts and gives business entrepreneurs and multinationals an opportunity to showcase their products and services.
Why You Should Register & Participate
This is a great opportunity for new startups, individuals and small medium businesses to advertise their products and services and also learn keys skills needed to run a successful business.
Dates: Aprils 19th -21st
Venue: A White Space, 58 Raymond Njoku, off Awolowo Road, ikoyi,lagos.
Time: 10am to 6pm Daily
• Olisa Agbakoba (San), Olisa Agbakoba & Associates
• Frank Halim, Managing Consultant At Head Room Communication
• Orighoye Dore Md, Nylah’s Catering
• Lola Maje-Okojevoh, Creative Director Of The Sacred Group
• Amaka Obanya, Marketing Consultant
• Aisha Augie-Kuta, Lead Photographer AAk Studios
Partners & Sponsors include:
• Beverly & Sam Properties
• Olisa Agbakoba & Associates
• Sacred Artistry
• AAK Studios
• Samantha’s Boutique Catering
• Logo placement on promotional material i.e online, flyers, TV& radio
• Brand presence at the event
For more information, contact Bulb Ideas
Telephone: 01-8201196, 01-8893912
Address: Suite 7, 21 Biaduo Street, Off Keffi Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi.