Famous Hollywood producer and convicted rapist, Harvey Weinstein has been charged with fresh alleged sexual assault charges in Los Angeles making it his third case.
Prosecutors said they have added a second count of sexual battery related to the alleged assault of a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel in 2010. They include forcible rape and sexual penetration by use of force.
The latest charge alleges the fallen movie mogul, 68, assaulted a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel on May 11, 2010. The alleged victim was first interviewed by police in October 2019.
According to Independent UK, prosecutors in Los Angeles have initiated a request for temporary custody of Weinstein from New York state as they begin the extradition process. He is to be arraigned on the Los Angeles charges once he arrives.
If convicted as charged in the revised complaint, Weinstein faces up to 29 years in prison. His lawyers have previously said they were planning an appeal. Back in February, Weinstein was convicted of rape and sexual assault in New York and is currently serving a 23-year sentence for rape and sexual assault in New York.
For more on Entertainment, follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below