|Osas Ajibade||Bolanle Olukanni|
On 29th November 2015, the 7th edition of the Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) awards was held at the Red Carpet Hall, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos. Click here to view First Photos from the event.
Hosted by TV Personalities Sika Osei and Ozzy Agu, guests were thrilled to musical performances from Saeon, Go Na, Isaac Geralds, Toni Tones, TJ Sax, Ed Isycs and Glory D Poet.
Present at the glam event was Founder and Editor in Chief of Exquisite magazine, Tewa Onasanya, who gave a welcome address and spoke on seven years of celebrating women in excellence.
Important personalities and celebrities at the event included Biola Alabi, Toke Makinwa, Kenny Saint Brown, Gbenro and Osas Ajibade, Bolanle Olukanni, Toju Foyeh and many others.
Check out all the official photos from the event below!
|Emma Godwin||Mimi Onalaja|
|Toju Foyeh||Linda Osifo|
|Tewa Onasanya (Publisher Exquisite Magazine & Founder ELOY)||Saeon & Emma Godwin|
|Munachi Abii||Adesuwa Etomi|
|Cynthia Kamalu||Harvella Styles|
|Michelle Dede||Tonye Garrick|
Michelle Dede & Sika Osei
Munachi Abii, Sarah Ofili, Bolanle Olukanni
Osas & Gbenro Ajibade
Tewa Onasanya & Tomi Odunsi
Toju Foyeh & Tewa Onasanya
Tomi Odusi & Bolanle Olukanni
See full list of winners below:
Female Gospel Artist Of The Year In association with Darling- Onos Ariyo
Fashion Designer Of The Year In Association With Vlisco- Toju Foyeh For Toju Foyeh
Make Up Artist Of The Year in association with Darling- Dodos Joseph For D’artiste By Dodos
Stylist Of The Year In Association With Hairfinity- Tobenna Anyanwu – Harvella Styles
Music Artist Of The Year in association with Darling- Seyi Shay – Right Now
TV Actress Of The Year in association with Darling- Brycee Adiah Bassey- Deadline
Actress (Big Screen) Of The Year In Association With Virgin Atlantic- Adesua Etomi- Fallen
Brand Ambassador Of The Year in association with Darling- Osas Ighadaro Ajibade – Polo
On Air Personality Of The Year- Sweet Mandy – Blaze Fm 91.5
TV Presenter Of The Year- Cynthia Kamalu – El Now
Social Media Editor/Online Editor Of The Year- Yetty Williams – Www.Lagosmums.Com
Entrepreneur Of The Year- Toyin Lawani, Tiannah’s Place Empire
Other Award recognitions are:
- Ladies Who Inspire In The Creative Industry; Kaffy
- Ladies Who Inspire In The Real Estate Industry; Ruth Obih
- Ladies Who Inspire In Film & Television; Funke Akindele
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Media; Agatha Amata
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Style (Fashion/Beauty) In Association With Nobel Carpet; Oke Maduewesi
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Humanitarian/Charity/Community Work; Nikki Laoye
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Humanitarian/Charity/Community Work; Bassey Ikpi
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Start Up; Isioma Onochie Aihie Grey Velvet
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Lady To Watch; Chika Uwazie, Talentbase
- The Eloy Awards For Ladies Who Inspire Pioneer; Tara Fela-Durotoye for House Of Tara Int.
OnoBello.com is a media partner of this event.
Leave your views in comments box below.