One of Nigeria’s leading femcees Eva Alordiah, in a bid to encourage women and empower female youth, launches her own TV show and beauty video series titled ‘111 Women of Colour’.
This project of hers will share the inspiring stories of one hundred and eleven women from diverse works of life, as they learn, enjoy and understand beauty and the wonderful art of makeup.
Rapping aside, Eva is also a makeup artiste known for her exceptional skills.
In true ballot style, a total of 111 women who register will be selected to partake in this series and get this…there’s a ton of stuff up for free.
If you are Selected among the 111, you:
– Take the 1 day one on one Master Makeup course by Eva Alordiah for FREE (Regular price N25,500)
– Get a complete Before and After Makeover by Eva Alordiah and be Photographed by talented Professional Photographers in your own Exclusive Photoshoot all FREE (Regular price N56,000)
– Be interviewed by Eva Alordiah for a feature in the new TV Show and Video series ‘111 Women of Color’ as we get your own transformation story that could Inspire the World.
– Be featured in the Beauty Magazine “111 Women of Color”.
– At the end of the program, 11 Lucky Women would be selected from all 111 and would get the incredible opportunity to take the 5-day advanced makeup course with Eva Alordiah absolutely FREE! (Regular Price N165,000).
*Registration for the Ballot Votes start from May 1 – May 11th 2016.
To register: pay N1110 (one thousand, one hundred and ten Naira) only to GTBank MAKEUP BY ORSELA 0115510819 using your Full Name as seen on Identification cards.
*Registration Payment for Ballot votes is a non refundable fee
Leave your views in comments box below.