Get Motivated with Ono Bello are exclusive OnoBello.com quarterly events aimed at hosting young entrepreneurs and SMEs across Nigeria.
This is an opportunity to come and meet the most exciting, entrepreneurial individuals in Nigeria, it is a great opportunity to meet, connect and listen to other entrepreneurs all working on exciting projects as well as, disrupting new markets.
This event is for any new, young or growing entrepreneur that wants to learn and network with other like-minded individuals.
We will be sharing business ideas, new investing opportunities, how to start a business, marketing techniques, branding, etc.
This event will not only expand network with other entrepreneurs, it will also teach entrepreneurs how to start or grow their business as well.
At these events, we invite a special professional guests to give talks with the opportunity to ask questions which will enhance and benefit the entrepreneurs and businesses. The guests are experts from leading companies in Marketing, PR, Legal Business Advice, Social Media from top companies/brands in Nigeria and beyond.
Their talks will be based on what SMEs and entrepreneurs should have or be doing in their business, followed by a Q&A session to give advice. It will be a stunning opportunity to gain new insights and build lasting business relationships. During the event, a number of attendees will be given the opportunity to deliver concise pitches to the panel of professional guests present. We aim at giving away Half a Million Naira instant cash to, which is 10 Entrepreneurs N50, 000. 00 each with the hope that this money will help them grow their business in a specific area highlighted during the registration process.
Watch the short video clip below!
Our first event hosted by Sappers Waterfront Lounge in Victoria Island, is scheduled to hold on Friday, 22nd of September 2017 Lagos and it has the theme “Inspiration”.
Lined up to speak are Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Creative Director of fashion brand LDA, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, CEO Zapphaire Events, Oke Maduewesi, CEO Zaron Cosmetics, Seun Tayo-Balogun, CEO Brief Essentials & Co-Founder of Techmonks Limited and Tunji Ashiru, Group Executive of Strategic Policy Engagement, Interswitch Group.
There will also be a chance to network over drinks, plenty of food and fun entertainment. So, what are you waiting for? Register now by following these simple steps:
- Follow our Instagram accounts @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle @OBHotFlick @OnoBelloSME
- If you are on Twitter, follow us @OnoBello
- Like our Facebook page: OnoBelloMagazine
- Leave a comment here under this post telling us why you should be given the opportunity to attend this event and possibly share in the Half a Million Naira cash giveaway. (Please note that comments under this post on our Social Media handles will not be considered)
- Remember to include all your Social Media handles at the end of your comment.
- Finally, send an email to: email@example.com email Subject MUST read: “Get Motivated with Ono Bello”. This email Must also have the following information:
- Occupation/Area of Business
- Short term plan for your business in not more than 200 words ONLY
Registration closes at 12midnight on Wednesday, 20th September 2017.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!! COMMENTS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED ON THIS POST, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Leave your views in the comment box below.