Getting a nice body shape is not only possible but it can be achieved in so little time. Having a great body will not only improve your self-confidence, it will also improve your functional abilities. Women that do already have great bodies have one secret, and that is exercising and eating well. I will not lie to you, there’s no short cut to having that great body you so desire but exercising and eating healthy.
Starving yourself will not help you get that great body you have always dreamt of, you must eat enough to avoid been prone to illness. You must always make sure you don’t skip out on your carbohydrates; your body needs them to burn fat.
Here are some ways to take opportunity to exercise your muscle, boost your heart rate and eat foods that yield maximum fullness.
- 1.The most important thing is to exercise. It doesn’t have to be a punishment; you can start slowly or join a class. You can even turn your bedroom or sitting room into your personal gym where you do your stretches and floor exercises. Dedicate at least an hour a day for exercising.
2. Make sure you don’t over-exercise your body because it will eventually sense famine and stop releasing fat.
3. Make sure you take your vitamin D, studies have shown that women who were deficient in vitamin D lost weight more slowly.
4.Endeavor to drink coffee; caffeine has been known to increase the rate at which you burn kilojoules in your body.
5. You must sleep more and better; getting less than 4 hours of sleep over an extended period of time slows your metabolism. I recommend getting between seven to nine hours of sleep daily.
6. Always keep yourself busy with one activity or another like washing the dishes, doing the laundry, tidying up or even cooking. Some of these tasks take up considerable amount of energy.
7. Eat lightly but often; for most people, the body uses up more energy when it’s digesting smaller meals every few hours than when it is eating the same number of kilojoules in two or more sittings.
8. Walk as much as possible. Always try as much as possible to walk to places that are close by instead of driving. When walking, make sure you walk briskly; like you are late for a meeting.
9. Laugh more; you will be surprise to know that laughing up to 10 or 15 minutes daily burns up to 200 kilojoules.
10. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; always make sure you grab breakfast before dashing out of the house no matter your busy schedule. Eating breakfast sends your body a signal that you are not starving, so its starts burning fat even when doing normal activities. Scrambled eggs or fruits are the best breakfast to have.
11. Always try and go out of your way throughout the day. For example, take the staircase instead of the elevator or take the longest route to the bathroom or someone’s office.
12. Drink more water, studies shows that dehydrated people experience a drop in their metabolic rate but drinking water can increase it up to 30%. The goal is to drink eight cups of water per day or even more.
13. Always try as much as possible to resist your late night ‘munchies’. Don’t eat late at night, it can interrupt your sleep and may prompt you to eat breakfast which as you know it’s bad for your metabolism.
14. Am sure this will be some people’s favourite; chew gum. It’s amazing to learn that chewing gum burns a few kilojoules and keeps you from mindlessly grazing.
15. Try as much as possible to talk and walk; don’t sit down when you make phone calls and also listen to fast songs; the beat encourages a kilojoule-burning pace especially when walking or climbing the stairs.
16.Cook your own food; its healthier and cooking burns up more calories than standing in line waiting for a take-away.
17.Relax: stress prompts the body to release cortisol which causes more kilojoules to be stored up as fat especially in the abdomen.
18. Watch less TV; am sure a lot squeezed up their faces when they saw this. Studies have shown that adults who halved their TV time burned extra kilojoules without having to alter what they eat.
19. Drink a few cps of strong green tea every day. Green tea contains catechin polyphenols; plant chemicals that boost your metabolism.
20. To pick something on the floor, always squat; keep your back straight and bend at the knee, not the waist.
I can assure you that if you follow everything on this list plus make an adjustment to your diet and also exercise, you will be blown away at the amount of weight you will shed in so little time.
Share your views, drop or reply comments below