It’s time to get glowing…
Now trending, the bronzy look and we just know that it’s here to stay. You should use bronzer to look healthier and sun kissed and as makeup enthusiasts would testify, it’s any female celebrity’s favourite. When choosing the right bronzer for you, consider your skin tone. For a believable look; do not use a color that is more than one shade darker than your skin color. So here is the thing, the key to getting the perfect sun kissed look is in the application. Get it right and…you’re a glowing goddess; otherwise…hmm! Well, *lipsaresealed*
Let’s get started with these few tips for an easy DIY…
- Make sure you moisturize your skin beforehand.
- Try a gold or copper metallic eye makeup, it will look warm and flattering.
- Choose your right shade of face definer kit; if you’re light skinned, we suggest you use bronzers with yellow undertones, for example, the PZ05 or PZ10. Avoid browns as they will make you look orange and dirty.
- For a sun kissed effect, spray some drops of setting spray on your fan brush, pick bronzer pigments, tap off any excess, then apply under the cheekbones. Sweep a touch across your forehead, chin, bridge of your nose and on your cupid bow for that genuine bronzed look.
- To finish off the look, add a glossy lip color preferably sunny coral shade. You can try Pink pearls in the Zaron Ultrashine range.
Voila!!! Now, you’re glowing…☺
Credit: Zaron Cosmetics | Instagram: @zaroncosmetics
Leave your views in comments box below.