Toke Makinwa, Noble Igwe, Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, Mai Atafo have been announced as nominees in the 3rd edition of “Glitz Style Awards” organized by Ghana’s premier lifestyle brand, Glitz Africa.
The style awards celebrates individuals and brands setting trends and raising standards with their fashion style. The awards slated for Saturday, August 19 also seek to strengthen the growing fashion industry by establishing, developing and promoting international industry standards in Ghana.
For “Style Influencer of the Year”, Noble Igwe, Toke Makinwa, Afua Rida and Violet N. A. Bannerman Obeng (Akosua Vee) made the list. Aisha Med, Roselyn Ashkar, Prince Tona and Delphy Tetteh made the list of nominees in “Model of the Year” year. Designers Mai Atafo, Oheneba Yaw Boamah (Abrantie) and Sima Brew are the nominees for the “Designer of the Year” category.
In “Fashion Blog of the Year” category, Style Vitae, Ghana Fashion Marketing and BellaNaija Style made the list.
See the full nominees’ list below:
- Red Carpet Designer of the Year
Marie Kipre (Totally Ethnik)
- Model of the Year
- Style Influencer of the Year (Africa)
Violet N. A. Bannerman Obeng (Akosua Vee)
- Most Stylish Movie Star of the Year
- African Designer of the Year
Oheneba Yaw Boamah (Abrantie)
- Most Stylish Artiste of the Year
Russell Edem Avornyo (Coded)
- Emerging Designer of the Year
Margaret Asante Amankwah (Meg’Signature)
Quophi Michaels (Quophi Akotuah)
Bismark Nimoh-Poku (Nipo Skin)
- Most Stylish Business Executive of the Year
Nathaniel Kwabena Anokye Adisi (Bola Ray)
Lawyer Kwame Akuffo
Nana Kwame Bediako
- Fashion Blog of the Year (Africa)
Ghana Fashion Marketing
- Best Dressed Celebrity on Red Carpet
Nana Akua Addo
Nana Ama McBrown
- Fashion Photographer of the Year
Joseph Livingstone Koduah (Dextdee)
Nii Djarbeng (Lightville)
Joseph Carlyle Amoateng (Phloshop)
- Most Stylish Media Personality of the Year
Kofi Okyere Darko
- Makeup Artist of the Year
Leave your views in the comment box below.