Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, all these women are classic beauties. They all understood that the key to classic beauty is to keep it simple. And not always have to be simple.
Every woman can make trendy clothes look classic just like Victoria Beckham, you can mix classic pieces such as a simple black dress with a striking accessory, aviator glasses, a colourful scarf or a pretty set of pearls. You don't have to go back to the nineteen-fifties, but expand your wardrobe when possible, and learn to have your own sophisticated style.
You sure will be able to attain sophistication if you follow our 10 rules on how to get a sophisticated style!
1. Perfect tailoring is key—particularly with menswear-inspired pieces.
2. Balance bare legs when you wear shorts or short skirts with long-sleeve tops or blazers.
3. Don't fear midi-lengths, they are prim but modern.
4. Outfits don't have to be tight or revealing to be fierce.
5. Black-and-white is classic and high-fashion.
6. Minimal statements pack a punch, less is always more.
7. Nothing's more powerful than the perfect pair of pants.
8. Often all you need is to show a bit of skin.
9. Stick to sreamlined silhouettes like shift dresses and column skirts, nothing frilly or busy.
10. Black is always a win. Always!
Credits: OnoBello.com | Wikihow.com | Stylebistro.com | Kola Oshalusi
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.