If you don't maintain your curls correctly, you may suffer from dandruff, scalp irritation, and dry, frizzy hair. Besides, one of the hair styles that are in right now is the bohemian massive curls, and if you don’t take care of this style properly you risk coming across as a mad person who lost her comb.
Most of our female celebrities have been seen rocking the thick afros. Omawunmi is a trendsetter in this aspect and she has had her afro for ages. Also Rita Dominic is an afro lover, but more recently we’ve seen other stars spotting tight curls on the red carpet.
Here are some quick tips on how to maintain bohemian curls:
• Deep-condition hair at least once a week and stick to minimal shampooing. If your scalp or skin is oily, use a gentle shampoo just on your roots and leave your ends out of it.
• Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle hair while still in the shower.
• Cocktail some leave-in conditioner and anti-frizz and run through wet hair. Allow it to air-dry so you get smooth, well-behaved curls.
• Take curly hair from day to night by spritzing with a refreshing, enzyme-rich spray to bring back the bounce. Or use a little beachy spray.
• Rake hair back with your fingers (to create lift) and fasten loosely with a small claw clip.
• Finger-twirl a few of the loose pieces for extra polish.
• Try a leave-in conditioner and a strong-hold gel for the perfect mix of control and conditioning.
• Rake the product cocktail through damp hair with a wide-tooth comb. Scrunch hair to add volume.
• Once hair has air-dried, use a serum to touch up any frizz or flyaways.
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.