Having a clear skin is a lot of hard work. It doesn’t just come, you have to make a conscious effort in achieving this goal.
The scope is that when your face gets irritated and blocked with stale oil or dead skin its pores are opened and it gives room for acne or pimple to settle in. In order to fight against this you have to wash your face regularly, clean your phones, avoid using your hands to wipe off your sweat and so on.
So the big question is, how do we get rid of pimples?
- Drink a lot of water: Yes, you heard me. Drink as much as you can because it helps improve your skin and makes your face even clearer.
- Sheer butter: People say it is over rated and doesn’t work, well I’m glad to shock you, it works very well. The raw original sheer butter without any other mixed substance works well.
- Aloe vera: You can decide to swallow or rub the gel on your face every morning and night before you rub your sheer butter.
- Tea tree oil: The aim of this is to fight any bacteria in the skin and leaves your skin smooth and shiny
- Honey:leaving honey on your face for about 10-15 minutes kills dead skin and makes your skin even fresher.
- Ice cubes: Refreshes your face and makes blood circulate around your face
- Toothpaste: Adding toothpaste to the affected part reduces the pimples and leaves it dry.
Leave your views in comments box below.