Shaffy Bello, the ageless beauty, makes us all want to age as gracefully as she has and for that, we needed to know her beauty secrets. The screen goddess became a household name in 1997 from her smash duet with Seyi Sodimu in Love Me Jeje and two decades later, she is a bonafide on-screen goddess.
Here are a few highlights from the interview:
- Rest isn’t about being lazy or avoiding work. It is necessary for our health. Shaffy says, “Sleep for at least 6 hours. It rejuvenates the skin and your mind.”
- On cleanse: Shaffy says, “I take my skincare seriously. A proper face wash is essential; you should take at least 50 seconds to wash your face. A lot of people don’t know this. We are in a hurry, we just splash on and get going. You should also exfoliate regularly.”
- On eating healthy: Shaffy insists nutritional discipline goes hand in hand with skincare. It’s important to understand that youthful looks come from within. “You are what you eat. You can indulge sometimes, but don’t overdo it.”
- On being in good company: People glow differently when they are happy. When you laugh often, you will look younger. Shaffy is a big believer in friendships that lifts the spirit. She notes, “Keep good company. Laughing will keep your body and soul rejuvenated.”
- On mindfulness: We love that Shaffy Bello champions positivity. She shares, “Be positive…living a peaceful life makes you beautiful.” She continues, “Don’t take yourself too seriously. Eat, pray, love, dance and forgive. Life is for the living. LIVEEEEEE!!!
Enjoy Shaffy Bello’s youthful glow as Laide, wife of billionaire businessman Olalekan Ajadi in EbonyLife Films’ Christmas blockbuster, Your Excellency. She stars alongside Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju, Kunle Coker, Eku Edewor, Emmanuel ‘EmmaOMG’ Edunjobi, Alexx Ekubo, Oreka Godis, Osas Ighodaro, Chris Iheuwa, Aletile ‘Seyi Law’ Lawrence, Bimbo Manuel, Deyemi Okanlawon, Ini Dima-Okojie, Chioma ‘Chigul’ Omeruah, Ikechukwu Onunaku, Helen Paul and Toni Tones.
For more on Interviews, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below