Dele Momodu, has again hit back at Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, over his call for presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar to make a congratulatory call to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Momodu on Tuesday gave the advice apparently referring to the ongoing announcement of last Saturday’s presidential results by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
Omokri hit back, telling Momodu that he should have sent the advice privately.
However, Momodu has now listed 10 results why he sent out the tweet.
“My dear Reno, I’ve read your tweet. Please let me say a few things for the record:
1. I did not work for Atiku, I only volunteered like I did for Buhari in 2015. I never interacted with his campaign office
2. The PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus publicly rejected the results yesterday.
3. The last time I met or spoke to the Wazirin was before PDP primaries but I supported him and still do with all my heart
4. My tweet was not meant for his private consumption but for his huge and passionate followers like me…
5. I learnt many lessons from the June 12 saga!
6. I felt the tension being generated by the rejection of the polls even before the end of the exercise
7. I consider it pertinent to avert the imminent danger occasioned by the reckless misadventure of the Buhari government and its operatives during these elections…
8. My intervention is only an appeal and an advice to the Wazirin and his supporters. You gain more when you embrace peace when people expect you to fight
9. Atiku is free to head to court but I doubt if Buhari will obey any outcome, if unfavourable.
10. Where then do you go? GOD,” he tweeted
For more on News, follow us on Instagram & Twitter @OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine.
Have a story to tell, or images to share on a Breaking News/ Events in Nigeria or beyond? Send them to OnoBello News via Whatsapp [+234 (0) 816 264 8803]
Leave your views in comments box below!