Our love for Complete Fashion (CF) is never ending. The magazine’s latest issue just hitting newsstands covers Nigerian model Ojy Okpe looking fierce black in a blue and black dress with plunging décolletage. The issue sees Ojy dishing on her modelling career, role as a mother to two beautiful kids and wife to her soul mate.
As usual the magazine comes with it double sided cover and also features Nollywood’s leading “Man on top” Michael Ezuruonye, a man that strives to stay as much as possible away from the limelight aside from when he graces the big screens in his movies. However, this feature sees Michael opening up. A must-read!
Also, the fashion editorial in the insert showcases the very best of the creative designs and designers from the historic fashion week with fashion designers Maureen Ikem of Sunny Rose and Mo Alatise of Viv La Resistance and 53Extra presenter Dolapo Oni channeling their modeling skills and bringing the beautiful pieces to life.
A must-buy as always and is available on newsstands and in media stores nationwide!
Photography Moussa Moussa
- New Talent: Josh Samuels For ‘The Making’ Season 2
- When Did She Wear It Better? Tiwa Savage Does The Re-Rock In Style!
- Who Wore This BCBG Dress Better? Osas Ighodaro, Genevieve Nnaji And Selita Ebanks
- Get The Look: ChiDynma’s Ruby Mini Virgo’s Lounge Dress
- Get The Look: Iyanya’s Mr. Garbe Fela Print Shirt For London Concert