Our favourite Nigerian glossy Fashion & Lifestyle magazine Complete Fashion (CF) June 2012 is out with its Colour Edition.
“Prepare your eyes and indeed your minds for high fashion in the loudest of tones! From pastels, to the wildly popular colour-block, to two-tones, the edition spares nothing in covering every single one of this season's colour trends!
On the covers of this radiant edition, are sexy on-screen Ghanaian goddess Jackie Appiah who invites us into her starry world of make-believe and African King of Comedy, Basketmouth who gives us something to be bright and laugh about”.
We are not too sure about the stationary angle styling with the colour pencils and sharpeners on Jackie, it doesn’t spell high fashion but we love the bright colour angle and the CF Extra looks amazing with the innovative set and beautiful models.
Get yours in media stores and on news stands nationwide!
Photography Moussa Moussa
Styling Franka Asindi Chiedu
Make-Up Mary Jane for Zaron
Jackie Appiah Shot on location in Ghana
Share your views, drop a comment below
- A Guide To Buying Wardrobe Essentials: When To Save And When To Spend
- Ooh La La! A Cure For Sore Eyes! Ella And Gabby Unveils “Tropical Sophistication” Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Tiffany Amber Launches Denim Line + ASOS Africa Collaborates With SOKO Kenya For SS13 Collection
- Essential Reads For The Soul: 3 Books Every Woman Should Read Before Her Next Birthday
- Looking Hot! Yvonne Nwosu’s Instagram Cropped Top And Skinny Jeans