Genevieve Father’s Day June 2012 Issue has on its front cover Nollywood Star Actor and Director Desmond Elliot, his wife Vicky and their two sets of twins. Find out all about the celebrity dad, his affiliation with Liberia and Sierra Leone and his mentoring new actors for the African continent.
This bumper packed issue also features Ngozi Princewill Utchat owner and founder of Artelier Lifestyle Consulting, an outfit that deals with everything pertaining to style and etiquette.
Elsewhere in the magazine features Data Okorodudu, a top fashion designer, CEO of her JD7 label as she shares her story and describes the void of losing a husband and turning her pain to gain for others.
To complete the edition are the usual STYLETITUDE, Fashion Trends, Star Style and trend spotting Events pages.
Make sure you grab a copy from you local vendor today at N1, 000 only.
Cover Shoot Credits
Photography: Moussa Moussa
Stylist: Veronica Ebie Odeka
Stylist Assistant: Ifeoma Odogwu
Desmond Elliot’s Outfits: Taryor Gabriels
Vicky Elliot’s Outfits: Beautique
Elliot’s Children’s Outfits: Ruff & Tumble
Share your views, drop a comment below
- Danish Designer, Trine Linedegaard, Finds Inspiration In West Africa, See New Season Collection Designed From Ghana Traditional Kita And Akan Fabrics
- Men’s Fashion: Nigerian- UK Based Fashion Brand Buki Akib Celebrates Africa With “Afefe” 2013 Collection, See Lookbook Photos!
- Get The Look: Yvonne Nelson’s Instagram ‘Atmosphere’ Chiffon Skirt Maxi Dress
- Designer Biography – Ejiro Amos Tafiri
- Hot Or Hmm… TV Presenter Yvonne Ekwere In Andrea Iyamah