The ladybrille, an online magazine championed by fashion model, attorney and journalist Uduak Oduok has revealed its woman of the month.
The online magazine recently celebrated its fifth year anniversary this July with Sinem Onabanjo as “Women of the Month”. Ladybrille has previously celebrated other women in this category including supermodels Iman and Nana Keita, Top fashion model and humanitarian Gelila Bekele and Project Runway season 5 finalist and fashion designer Korto Momolu.
According to Uduak Oduok, the Editor-in chief of Ladybrille, “A celebration of Sinem Onabanjo and her contributions to Africa, particularly Nigeria fashion industry, is long overdue”. Sinem is passionate, inspiring, refreshing and positive. She has a profound respect for Africa, despite her being Tukurish.
Sinem Onabanjo is a prolific writer and photographer. She has been writing and capturing stories and images of contemporary African fashion for over a decade.
Sinem is currently the editor-in-chief of Nigerian and Lagos based international magazine, FAB. She is also the co-owner of photography business with her husband. The two also just re-launched their PR firm, which caters to Africa’s fashion and entertainment industries.
For more information on Sinem Onabanjo, visit ladybrillemag
Share your views, drop or reply comments below
- Ooh La La! A Cure For Sore Eyes! Ella And Gabby Unveils “Tropical Sophistication” Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Tiffany Amber Launches Denim Line + ASOS Africa Collaborates With SOKO Kenya For SS13 Collection
- Looking Hot! Yvonne Nwosu’s Instagram Cropped Top And Skinny Jeans
- Wardrobe Must-Have: A Timeless Jumpsuit
- Best Buy: Sweeten Your Weekend With The Best Deals & Bargains!