Gem Woman magazine is a Christian publication that provides inspirational information and valuable messages, such that its readers are inspired to aspire. The magazine is indeed stepping into a world filled with inspiration, discovery and excitement with compelling messages in both magazines that keep their avid readers yearning for more; as the magazines keep delivering not only quality contents but impacting and changing lives positively.
The magazine’s latest issue features Architect Jumoke Adenowo, for those of you that do not already know Adenowo, she is the CEO of AD Consulting an Architecture and Interior Design firm as well as the founder of Awesome Treasures Foundation (ATF) in 1999. ATF is a faith based Non- Governmental Organisation that identifies, develops and deploys transformational leaders to positively affect Nigeria.
Bola Olawale, publisher of Gem Woman uses the words “ enterprising grace and super woman” to describe Adenowo.
The cover and inside spreads were photographed by the famous Moussa Moussa and features Adenowo in stylishly pieces from fashion latest trends including a leopard print skirt and sandals, a sequin shift dress and a monochrome jacket.
Grab a copy of Gem Woman today for N800.00.
- Music Star Davido A.K.A “O.B.O” And Project Fame Winner Chidinma Cover Complete Fashion Magazine
- Ono’s Diary: Behind The Scenes From Ma’Bello Lookbook Shoot
- DJs Caise, Sose, Spinall And Exclusive Plus Temi Dollface, Tesh Carter, Seyi Shay And Miss Jaie Cover Complete Fashion Christmas Issue
- Ono’s Diary: Photoshoot With A PR Client
- Complete Fashion July Edition Features On Screen Goddess Nse Ikpe-Etim & Ghanaian Leading Man Van Vicker