Betty Adewole in “Tribal Masquerade” for Volt Cafe Magazine photographed by Sean Gleason , styling : Siobhan Lyons, make up: Anna Gibson, and hair by Yumi Nakada-Dingle.
About Betty Adewole
Place of Origin:
I was approached by a Models1 scout on Tottenham Court Road whilst shopping with my mum.
My mum, skateboard, guitar, my DM’s and hot chocolate!
Favourite music, band:
Florence and the Machine, best album I’ve heard in my life, Friendly Fires, Drake and Jeff Buckley.
I love skateboarding, singing and watching films.
Favourite piece of clothing:
My dad’s old vintage stone washed Lee jean jacket .
What’s your idea of fun?
Dancing for hours
Favourite modelling experience so far?
Meeting and walking for Nathan Jenden, he’s awesome.
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
Hackney, were I was born and raised. It’s the trendiest part of London.
Favorite artist (any kind):
I don’t have favourites, I like a variety. I’m really into Drake right now though.
- US President Barack Obama Set To Tour Africa, Snubs Nigeria Again
- Exclusive: ‘Butterscotch Evenings’ Tonight! Interviews With Johnny Gill, Bill Bellamy, Immodesty Blaize And Aldo Zilli
- Jay Z Is Coming To Lagos! Set To Perform At The Ocean View
- 157 LASTMA Officials Sacked In Lagos For Bribery, Certificate Forgery And More
- Big Brother Africa Is Back! Season 8 Set To Premiere On 26th Of May