Leopard prints are fast becoming a staple in every woman’s wardrobe and can basically work with almost every trend; wear them with anything from dresses, handbags, scarves and shoes to belts and leggings. This hot, fun and funky trend is here to stay!
You now happily bring out your inner big cat on a regular basis but maybe this is a trend that you’ve previously found a tad overwhelming.
Wearing animal prints can however, give you class or be a disaster if you do not wear properly.
See Some A-List Fashionistas Show How To Wear The Trend, How Will You Wear Yours?
Be Sure To Keep This Bold New Edgy Look Stylish Yet Tasteful With The Following Key Style Points;
• Start off your outfit with just one power piece, like a handbag, blouse or scarf, and then build from there
• If you’re new to this trend, a clutch, gloves, scarves, purses or a pair of shoes can be a great place to start
• Too much leopard print CAN be too much
• Don’t overdo leopard prints: Matching too many elements of an outfit makes you look like you’re trying too hard to make a fashion statement. Instead, aim for a balanced ensemble of complementary pieces.
• Wear the animal print in an area of the body to which you want to draw attention. If you have great legs, animal print heels would work.
If you want to show off your backside, an animal print pencil skirt will do that.
• Don't wear animal print that is too tight
• Be sure to keep it simple. One statement piece is plenty; the rest of your outfit should be neutral with basic lines.
• Don't be shy or afraid to try something new. Be confident and have fun wearing it!
What To Wear With Leopard Print
Leopard prints work with neutral colors such as basic black, crisp white, chocolate brown, tan and beige. They also come to life with solid color-schemes like a splash of vibrant red, orange, yellow or cobalt blue. Smart and timeless ways to wear animal prints are as a handbag, shoes, a scarf, a blouse (especially under a blazer), mittens or muffs.
Most importantly, never throw out a piece of leopard print. Even if this trend seems to skip the odd season or too, it always comes back.
Share your views, drop or reply comments below
- Red Carpet Report: Tinsel 1000th Episode Celebration, Our 40 Most Interesting Looks
- Lush Leather, Ankara Prints And Bright Colours In Nigerian-UK Based Vintage Inspired Handbag Label ‘Didi Creations’ 2013 Collection
- Hot Or Hmmm? Toni Tones, Toke Makinwa, Seyi Shay And Susan Peters Go For Nigerian Labels At Tinsel 1000th Episode Celebration!
- Best Buy: Hello Guys! Time To Get Your Shopping Going With 20% Off Mr. Garbe Shirts, Bargain Prices On Ben Sherman Shoes And Deals On Luxury Watches