Nigeria’s biggest wedding contest – My Big Nigerian Wedding Season 2 is on and voting is heating up in the competition.
Which lucky couples will win the N15Million wedding? Voting continues on till 10th January 2015 when the top 50 couples in Lagos & Abuja would move on to the next stage. Every contestant still has a good chance of getting more votes and making it to the next stage of the competition so keep the votes coming.
However, to raise the tempo, we are unveiling the top 10 couples who have garnered the highest number of votes so far in the competition.
1.Noyenum Enweliku & Emmanuel Ofulue 3710 Votes
2. Blessing Ehigiator & Emmanuel Ogbonnaya 3506 Votes
3. Toyin Ojeniyi & Tokunboh Esan 2401 Votes
4. Aderonke Kikelomo Olumodeji & Oluwatosin Adeyemi Davies 1983 Votes
5. Adaora Edeh & Kelechi Obi 1774 Votes
1. Achenyo Blessing Alfa & Archibong George Utin 1946 Votes
2. Ogechi Ubiagba & Emmanuel Ogozi 1404 Votes
3. Temitope Ibrahim & Paul Monyeh 1234 Votes
4. Oseahume Eigbe & Kenneth Nwokike 1202 Votes
5. Elizabeth Ugunwa & Obiora Okiah 1002 Votes
Already over 50,000 votes have been counted for over 170 registered couples. We are thankful to all visitors who have taken their time out to vote in the past few weeks and are overwhelmed by the numbers.
The grand finale of the competition will take place at WED Expo Lagos & Abuja in March 2015 where the winning couple for each city will be chosen.