US food blogger, Cuisine228 shows us how she makes her skewered shrimps on OB Cuisine today. It is incredibly easy to make and looks delicious!
It’ll make a great side dish for your homemade valentine experience. For the step-by-step instructions to make this meal below.
- 24 shrimps
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cube
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp butter
- 8 skewers (if you’re using wood, soak it in water)
- Mix the shrimp with the garlic, ginger, paprika, parsley, black pepper, cube the lemon juice and make sure it’s well combined.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours. You don’t want to marinate for longer than that, as the acid in the lemon juice will start to cook the shrimp.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers (I did 3 per skewer). Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Place the skewers on the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below