This yummy and scrumptious Garden egg sauce will blow your socks off, says food blogger, Duchess O Kitchen she asks what today’s breakfast entailed.⠀
The dish is made with grilled garden egg, Duchess found it’s so much tastier when you grill it.⠀Add this to your list of breakfast sauce to have in your home.” she says.
Garden egg stew is cooked differently in every household. It is easy to make and you can cook it with any protein of choice.
- 1 large aubergine (substitute with 6-10 garden eggs)
- 2 small onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1-2 scotch bonnet chillies
- 1/2 tsp Curry and thyme (optional)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (use more if desired)
- 250g mincemeat (substitute with any protein of choice)
- 1/4 cup passata, to aid blending the bell peppers (substitute with 1-2 fresh tomatoes)
See the method of preparation on her Instagram here.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below