Food blogger, Kiki Foodies is sharing the recipe to her delicious chicken wings made with soya/suya spice (a West African spice made from roasted peanuts, garlic, ginger, salt and seasonings). It is so tasty, spicy and a refreshing take on chicken wings.
- 1kg Fresh Chicken wings.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 2 teaspoons onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- 2 tablespoon suya spice.
- Oil for rubbing.
- Additional suya spice.
- Season chicken with ingredients listed above.
- Cover with cling film and marinate in the refrigerator for 2hours up to 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and place chicken wings on oven rack( use a foil below baking rack for easier cleaning) .
- Use a kitchen brush to brush oil on chicken, season with more so yaji spice then use same brush to pat down spice.
- Bake chicken in a preheated oven at 350°F or 1 75°C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from Oven, flip chicken, combine the leftover oil with the remaining yaji spice. Rub the other side with yaji seasoned oil.
- Return chicken to oven and bake for additional 10 minutes until the other side looks brown and crispy.
- Serve with freshly cut onion, cabbage, tomatoes and cucumber.
For more Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below