Sandwiches are very easy to prepare, and with an array of local/ exotic ingredients it can be absolutely delicious and quite healthy complete balanced diet.
You can eat this for breakfast, as a snack with your favourite drink, or pack it up for your kids to munch at school. Recipe serves one.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 Avocado pear (mashed)
- 1/2 small sized smoked mackerel aka titus fish (flaked)
- 1 hard boiled egg (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 onion ringlets (blanched in hot water)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 triangles of Cheese spread or one slice of cheese
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Peel and marsh the avocado pear with a fork. Add salt, black pepper and mix thoroughly. Add the flaked smoked mackerel and blend in, do not totally marsh the fish, leave some whole flakes. Toast the bread in a toaster or hot frying pan.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and cut the tomato into slices and onion to ringlets. Wash and clean the lettuce with water and salt.
- Bread first, spread the delicious avocado mix on the slice. Place the eggs on top, then the fresh green lettuce. Follow with the juicy tomato slices and ohhhh the yummy cheese. Onion ringlets and bread. Voila!
Photo Credit: Matse Cooks
For more on Fashion, follow us on Instagram @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below