We are eating healthy into next month and and we bet you will too with this Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad recipe from “Cuisine228,” which skips heavy dressing in favor of ginger and parsley. This recipe is quick and simple to make.
- 1 pound skin-on, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cube
- salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy
- Juice of 1 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup crouton
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Pound the chicken with a mallet or heavy skillet until about 1/8 inch thick. Season with garlic, ginger, parsley, black pepper, cube and salt to taste. Grill the chicken until golden and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- Make the dressing: blend together egg, cloves garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, mustard, anchovy, Juice of 1 lemon, Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Chop the lettuce and transfer to a bowl. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl. Toss with the dressing, the parmesan, and crouton. Garnish with more parmesan.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below