Food Ace shared this yummy recipe for a hearty stew breakfast or brunch: which features Seared King Prawns, leafy greens and Avocado. See the method of preparation below and learn how to make this tasty meal!
- 500g fresh King prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Foodace All Purpose seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground garlic
Method of Preparation
- Place prawns in a bowl, add all purpose seasoning and garlic: combine and leave to marinate for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Place a frying pan/wok over medium to high heat, melt the butter and add the coconut oil.
- Allow to heat up, add minced garlic; sautee for few seconds so as to release flavour.
- Add prawns and fry until browned. Then add the parsley, stir in and allow to fry for a minute.
- Turn off gas and serve hot.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below