Peanut Banana Bread is sure to be a new favorite guaranteed after the first trial.
On today’s episode of OB Cuisine, food blogger, Kiki Foodies, shares her mouth-watering recipe to this sought-after pastry.
- 3 ripe very very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter/ oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar (1 cup if you like it very sweet or if using medium ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened yogurt
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Visit her Instagram for the method of preparation and more recipes here.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below