Hello OB Cuisine readers, the weekend is almost here and it’s only right that you approach it with the perfect refreshing meal of Okro Peppersoup aka Igbagba Ofofo.
And according to food and content developer, Mrs Kush “we have the Urhobo’s to thank for this one”
“This is so hearty and filling and as you can see from the picture there is no shortage of pepper. This is the PERFECT Fitfam meal in my opinion.”Mrs Kush explains.
- Handful Okro (sliced)
- 1 or 2 Peppers (20 if you’re Yoruba🤣)
- 1 Fresh Fish cut into chunks
- 1 tsp crayfish powder
- 1 tsp Peppersoup Spice
- Scent Leaf
- Water and
- Salt to taste
- Pour everything into a pot and cook for less than 10 minutes that’s it!
- Because we’re using Fish not meat we can cook everything at the same time.
- Just in case you’re we’re wondering if I forgot to add seasoning cube to the list, no
- I didn’t. he believes that the pepper soup spice and Crayfish are more than enough to add lots of flavours.
- Feel free to add it in if you wish.
- Enjoy on its own or with Eko (Agidi), Eba or any light swallow of your choice.
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below