“My palmwine mango cocktail is going to be a staple in my drink menu.” says Afrolems and we couldn’t be any less in agreement.
On today’s episode, the food blogger shares her special recipe for making palmwine cocktails. She adds:
“Please feel free to explore other strong flavours with this drink. I would recommend swapping the mango for pineapples or bananas. You can also go with apples for a milder flavour or using just mint to give a mojito flavour.”
- 160 ml Palmwine
- 120ml Blended Mango
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 stick of Lemongrass
- A handful of Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- In a blender, blend your mango with the lemongrass, mint, ginger, lemon juice, honey, ice and palmwine.
- Sieve the drink. If it is too thick, loosen it with more lemon juice.
- In a glass with ice, pour in your drink and serve cold.
- You can top it with extra mint leaves and a lemon slice.
Photo Credit: Afrolems.com
For more on Fashion, follow us on Instagram @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below