Food and recipe developer, Meal Master is out with another brand new recipe and this time he’s teaching us how to make the Chocolate Conout Bread.
“This post was mistakenly deleted and thank God it’s back! This is for everyone including my new family members. Here’s my moist, tasty and very easy to make CHOCOLATE COCONUT BREAD,” he wrote on Instagram.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- 3 big eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 11/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
LET’S GET TO WORK
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: Flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa powder and mix.
- Combine wet ingredients: Add butter to already beaten eggs. Add milk, honey, vegetable oil, strawberry extract. Whisk until ingredients are mixed.
- At this point, preheat oven at 350 degrees (175 degrees C). You can use an oven thermometer to monitor temperature or better still, read the clock (takes about 15 minutes). So pour wet ingredients into the dry one and thoroughly mix with a spatula. Pour in a cup of boiling water at this point and stir until no lumps are found.
- Pour in part of the shredded coconut and mix. Grease a 9X5 inch loaf pan. Pour in batter. Garnish batter with the other part of shredded coconut. Bake for about 60-65 minutes until toothpick or fork inserted comes out clean. Take out and allow to cool. Your bread is ready!
For more on Cuisine, follow us on Instagram @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below