We adore simple foreign recipes as much as the next person, but there’s something about this Potato Goulash recipe by Chef DuDu that makes us want to gobble it up by the spoonful.
If you’re of a similar school of thought then you are in luck! To celebrate our love of this wholesome Hungarian quick and easy meal, we sought out this amazing recipe just for you!
Click through below to see what’s on the menu and how it can be prepared in less than 40 mins.
Ingredients (Can be free-styled)
- Chicken (ready made bbq)
- Veggies (Broccoli, Carrot, Baby corn)
- Bell Peppers
- Hot Peppers
- Basic Seasoning
- Olive oil
Peel the potatoes, slice into smaller pieces and cook for about 20 minutes, sieve then set aside.
- Dice onions, bell peppers and carrots into desired shape. Chop the bbq chicken. If using a fresh chicken, cook it then chop into smaller chunks.
- Add 3 TBS of olive oil to a hot pan, throw in the chopped tomatoes (max 2), peppers, onions, prawns and the chicken.
- Stir fry for 15 minutes. Add basic seasoning ( any type of seasoning would do + salt to taste).
- Transfer the stir fry into the pot of cooked potatoes, add more water if needed (your preference)
- Cook for 15 minutes. Bon Apetit. Enjoy.
Photo Credit: ChefDudu.com
For more on Fashion, follow us on Instagram @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below