Hello Style Revolutionists, We know it is a little bit early to start talking ideas for Valentine’s day, but oh well, this for the ladies who plan on having something big that day with their loved ones. Let’s help you plan ahead to avoid the rush and bad decisions.
We know Valentines’s Day is on a Wednesday but then, that should’t stop the ladies from looking extra sexy and classy for that special date. After work, you can get your sexy on with these date night dresses below.
We put together some really gorgeous dresses to guide you when picking out what to wear for HIM.
- Banana Republic Heritage Hammered Satin Racerback
A satin dress will hug all your curves.
2. Pari Desai Sandoval Laced Slip
Slip dresses, the OG lingerie as evening wear.
3. Red Dress
An Itty Bitty Red Dress will have you looking stunning
4. Hensely Belted Halter Dress
A great LBD is always a good idea.
5. Nanushka Ezra Satin Wrap
Like a bathrobe you can wear out.
6. Dolce & Gabbana Slim-Fit Bustier Dress
Leave nothing to the imagination. Let his mind wonder and keep him wanting more with this dress.
7. Luxe velvet for a luxe dinner date
Mango Velvet Crossed Dress
8. Saint Laurent Off-the-Shoulder Feather-Trimmed Dress
For the ladies looking for a major statement (with a major price tag).
9. Altuzarra Arzel Stretch-Knit Dress
Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday, you can wear this Altuzarra style from the office straight to happy hour.
10. Cushnie et Ochs Asymmetric Ruffle Silk Dress
A Millennial pink dress to re-wear during wedding season.
Leave your views in comments box below.