The Government of Ondo has recorded two fresh COVID-19 deaths out of three cases confirmed over the weekend in the state, SaharaReporters reports.
The State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, who made the disclosure on his Twitter page, said the deaths occurred on Monday morning. He said, “Today, we recorded three new cases and an unprecedented number of deaths from COVID-19 in Ondo State.”
He added that the two patients passed away at the University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital in Ondo.
According to him, the third case was currently being isolated at the Infectious Disease Hospital in Akure for treatment.
The two new fatalities now brings the total number of Coronavirus deaths in the state to four. Ondo State has so far recorded 28 confirmed cases of COVID-19 while 20 persons have been discharged after recovering from the virus.
For more News, follow us on Instagram @OnoBelloMedia @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below