Interested in Fashion and Lifestyle PR? Obsessed with Fashion, Beauty and Entertainment? PR UNO & OnoBello.com is looking for two PR and Editorial interns with previous Fashion and Lifestyle experiences in the respective fields to start work immediately.
If your dream job involves writing all day, our internship is the one for you!
As the business grows we need lots of help running day-to-day PR UNO and OnoBello.com operations. So we’re looking for interns who can bring it with fun and engaging content for the next three months. Expect to do lots of writing, in return, you’ll get bylines.
Job Description includes:
• Help with PR marketing strategies
• Writing at least three articles per day
• Updating our Facebook and Twitter Pages.
• Solving enquiries that come up on with our Blackberry subscribers
• Researching and writing on Fashion, Beauty, Entertainment, Features as well as Press Releases
• Helping to develop content for future issues
• Transcribing interviews
• Keeping track of all Events in the industry
• Handle lots of administrative task.
If this sounds right up your alley, send a CV, cover letter, and one sample of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC:email@example.com. Subject of email should be ”Internship Application”. There will be compensation with the chance to join our team!
This is not a virtual internship. You’ll be required to come into the office daily so you have to live in Lagos, Nigeria. It is also unpaid, however after your first month of commitment you will receive a stipend going forward. Write in for more details.
share your views, drop a comment or reply