OnoBello.com highlights the achievements in Nigeria and Africa. It is ranked among the top destinations for fashion trends and tips and updated continuously from production centers around the world.
You asked and we are giving expert style advice for real life!
Question: Do I always need to match my belt with my shoes?- Osayi, Benin City
Answer: Quite contrary: You almost never want your accessories to match perfectly. Instead, for more sophistication, choose items that are in the same colour palette or that have similar amounts of saturation.
Question: What is the simplest way to create an evening look that isn’t too dramatic? – Kiki, Lagos
Answer: For a work-night affair start with a chic dress, for work throw on a blazer while at the end of the day, change into a pair of fabulous heels, take off the blazer and throw on one piece of statement jewellery, this could be a huge cocktail ring then apply a brilliant lipstick and you’re ready to go.
Lara Ritter (For work) Linda Mesrob (For night)
Another low-key evening look now is a maxi skirt with men’s-style shirt, which you can either tuck in or tie at the waist. If you’re feeling brave, consider a pair of silk pajamas. Try them with pearls and a spiky, studded heel.
Rihanna rocking the silk pajamas trend
Our Five Fashion Must-Haves This Season
- Every woman needs a dress that bridges the gap between ladylike and youthful.Zac Posen silk-taffeta gown
- It’s always good to have nice chandelier earrings.Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated resin and Swarovski crystal clip earrings
- A classic construction and a stylish shape make this bag mesmerizing and guarantee that it will last for years in your wardrobe. Chloe Alice leather tote
- Get a pair of sandals that is edgy yet has clean lines.Christian LouboutinSummerissima 140 python and leather sandals
- It’s sexy to see a woman show her legs. A maxi-skirt with a slit is a graceful, tailored way to do so.BalmainDevoré-velvet maxi skirt
Share your views, drop or reply comments below