Thinking about Friday party outfits? It’s time to dig out the sequins!
This where we give you expert styling tips that will help you find your ultimate party looks. However, you need tounderstand what suits your shape while rocking the hottest new styles!
Top 10 on Party Dressing
1. Make sure you dress for your shape. Choose style that skims your largest areas and show off your best bits-be as dramatic as you like!
2. Every layer should be an impact item, so invent in a statement cover-up. Go for a well fitting blazer or a vintage-style jacket.
3. Instead of a party dress, go for tailored shorts, team shorts or trousers with a peplum lace top, or try a matching blazer and trousers combo.
4. Always practice walking in your new party heels before a big night out and don’t forget to invest in some invisible get cushions-then you can dance the night away in comfort.
5. You don’t have to stick to black. Why not vamp it up in bright tones.
6. If you are wearing a statement sequin top, then some elegant earrings are all that you needed-but if you opt for a simple LBD, layer on the bling!
7. Not a fan of super-high heels? Go for some statement flats instead. Look out for studded styles or metallic designs and wear with this season’s brocade trousers.
8. Good, well fitted shape wear is essential for party wardrobe, whether it’s for extra support or to simply smooth curves.
9. The party doesn’t have to break the bank! Update last year’s party dress with a well bejeweled collar.
10. Don’t forget the age-old rule of party dressing; the lower the neckline, the longer the skirt. This knee-length dress gets the balance perfect.
Share your views, drop or reply comments below