The 55th Annual Grammy Awards was held on February 10, 2013, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
This year, the there were a handful of excellent performances, eyebrow-raising acceptance speeches and beautiful red carpet ensembles from the ladies and well-tailored dapper suits from the gentlemen.
Some of music's biggest stars took home top honours at the 2013 Grammy Awards.
Here's what we'll remember about the 2013 Grammys.
The Most Beautiful Dresses
The Dapper Gentlemen
The 55th annual music award was hosted by LL Cool J and opened by Taylor Swift with performances by Rihanna, Ziggy and Damian Marley, Sting, Bruno Mars, Carrie Underwood, Frank Ocean, Justin Timberlake, Marcus Mumford of Mumford & Sons, Nate Ruess and of course Taylor Swift.
All Coupled Up!
Check out which stars took home top honors at the year's biggest night in music.See Full List
1. Best Solo Performance – Adele, “Set Fire to the Rain”
2. Best Country Solo Performance – Carrie Underwood, “Blown Away”
3. Song of the Year – Fun, “We Are Young”
4. Best Urban Contemporary Album – Frank Ocean, “Channel Orange”
5. Best Pop Vocal Album – Kelly Clarkson, “Stronger”
6. Rap Song Collaboration – Jay-Z, Kanye, Frank Ocean “No Church in the Wild”
7. Alternative Album – Gotye, “Making Mirrors”
8. Best Country Album – Zac Brown Band, “Uncaged”
9. Best New Artist – Fun.
10. Record of the Year – Gotye, “Somebody I Used to Know”
11. Album of the Year – Mumford and Sons, “Babel”