The year 2013 has been an eventful year for the Nigerian Music Industry. From artiste-label breakups, to record-breaking endorsements, celebrity marriages/engagements to international deals and awards.
In the midst of all these however, our beloved musicians never relented in their quest to churn out hit music and Nigeria’s top music video Directors took their game a notch higher in delivering quality visuals to their sounds.
Enjoy the top 10 Nigerian music videos of 2013 as put together by the OnoBello.com editorial team, featuring the top videos with concept originality, classy cinematography, creativity, choreography and most importantly, fan appeal.
12. Eminado – Tiwa Savage Featuring Don Jazzy (Clarence Peters)
11. Gobe – Davido (Sesan)
10. Emi Ni Baller – Chidinma, Illbliss & Tha Suspect (Clarence Peters)
9. Pull Over – Kcee Featuring Wizkid (Clarence Peters)
8. Caro – Wizkid & L.A.X (Moe Musa)
7. The Kick – Wande Coal Featuring Don Jazzy (Sesan)
6. Top Of The World – D’Banj (godfather)
5. Komole – Sean Tizzle (Aje Films)
4. Natural Something – Sound Sultan (Clarence Peters)
3. Yes/No – Banky W (Clarence Peters/Banky W)
2. Personally – P-Square (Jude Okoye & Clarence Peters)
1. Ada Ada – Flavour (Clarence Peters)
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.