Christmas is just around the corner. Probably, you might have planned your schedules to depict in the colours of festivals, gorge on delicacies and of course, to look your best.
Every girl wants to look pretty and might be looking for simple beauty hacks. Generally, we buy a new outfit and think the work is done. Getting a perfect outfit is not just enough to look stunning.
You also need to focus on these simple beauty hacks for looking gorgeous and to leave an ever-lasting impression. So, if you want to add that extra touch to your persona this season, we present you with some handy tips that’ll help to enhance your look:
1. Hair Tips: Apply Hair Mask: To get a good hairstyle, your hair should be healthy. Since your hair will have to deteriorate through a lot of heat, pollution, day in and day out, hair protection is necessary to get flaunt luscious hair. So firstly, start with pampering your hair.
2. Use Hair Extensions: if you are planning to keep a fuller and longer hair then go for hair extensions. Just you need to take care that you choose matching extension with your natural hair colour. Even if you like you have the option of global hair colours as well.
3. Makeup Tips: Clean your skin with astringent or a cleanser then moisturize your skin before applying any makeup.
4. Now wear makeup. Start with foundation and choose it according to your skin. If you have dark circles, then take help of concealer. Highlight your main areas like cheekbones, forehead, nose, upper lips and chin using a highlighter.
5. Eye Makeup Tips: Define the eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. Now apply eyeshadow and choose the colour that contrasts your dress or simple start with golden colour. It will highlight your brows.
6. Nail Colours: For the festive season, clean your nails and shape them properly. Now paint your nails with glitter polish. It will make you look like a dazzling diva. You can also look into nail art which is one of the biggest trends of 2018. The designs do not really have to be over the top, it can be simple yet chic.
7. Lip Colours: At last but not least apply lipstick of your choice. You can use bold and dark colours for festive makeup as it will enhance the look and simply, make you look stunning. Hopefully, these beauty hacks will help you to get your dream look.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
For more on Beauty, follow us on Instagram @OBStreetStyle | Twitter: OnoBello | Facebook: OnoBello Magazine
Leave your views in comments box below