Christmas is around the corner and the best time to splurge on yourself or someone dear to you. Don’t feel guilty after all you have been working hard all year so why not indulge yourself with by doing some shopping.
We have made shopping easier for you and compiled 25 stylish pieces you should get ranging from the now famous Issa long-sleeved silk-jersey dress Kate Middleton was wearing when she and Prince William announced their engagement to the world to a pretty Mango flora dress. Here’s everything you need to have the most stylish Christmas ever.
- Issa long-sleeved silk-jersey dress
- Stella McCartney floral cotton-lace skirt
- Print Shorts from Jewel by Lisa
- La Perla icon lace bodysuit
- Lanvin for H&M tulle dress
- French Connection knitted mesh sequin and bead-embellished dress
- Ederm sunglasses
- Roberta by Olivia paleermo bib necklaces
- African designer Eki Orleans print dresses
- Oheneba print bag from Ghana
- African designer Tebazile cocktail rings
- Christie Brown of Ghana ruffle skirt
- Alexander McQueen Brittania punk skull leather clutch
- Christian Louboutin volnay 140 python sandal
- Mango flora dress
- Mango Franky dress
- Asos Luxurious velvet turban
- Kate Moss for Topshop iconic red chiffon maxi dress with flutter sleeves.
- Topshop one shoulder jersey maxi dress maxi dress.
- Topshop peacock Bazaar Top.
- Chanel red patent classic
- French Connection sequin top
- Coast purple bouquet flower dress
- Chloe marcie medium python bag
- Gina diamante sandals
Net a porter