Beauty Trends: We Can’t Believe It’s Not Botox!
Get a tighter, brighter look with no needle in sight, thanks to these clever beauty ‘cheatments’.
- Apply a foundation with skin-tightening benefits such as Visible Life Serum Inside Foundation L’Oreal Paris. Then sweep a matte bronzer – try a Mac Bronzing Powderalong and underneath the jaw line to put a bit of shimmer highlights.
- Next, use anoil control blotting powder, shine absorbing, oil free formulation is great for all skin types such as BMPRO. The natural matte finish leaves skin looking even and flawless. Perfect for touch-ups on brown powder or used alone over clear skin, apply along the cheekbones as this will divert attention from any slackening skin elsewhere on the face.
- Complete the youth-over with a rosy-toned cream blusher- try black|UpBL10. Dot and blend over the apples of the checks for a fresh-faced effect
Brush-On Lip Fillers
- Gently buff the lips with a Soft-Bristled Toothbrush- this is an insider trick that removes any flaky skin and stimulates the circulation to inflate lips from within.
- Smooth the surface with a retinol-loaded lip balm like AvonANew Lip Plumping Lip conditioner.Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A that boosts collagen production to help max out your natural lip size.
- When it comes to lippie, gloss or liner, steer clear of lip –shrinking dark shades and mettakkic effects. Use Creamy pinks or nude shades, but first dab highlighter across the Cupid’s bow to cheat a plus-size pout. Try Soap & GloryMarve Lip! Colour & Plump Crayon Lipliner And Highlighter.
Make-Up Nose Job
- Slim the nose by shading along both sides with a matte contouring powder- we love Sleek MakeUpFace Contour Kit – building up gradually.
- For extra-thin trickery, brush highlighter down the centre of your nose so it catches the light at its skinniest part.
- To shorten a longer nose, dab a cream concealer, two shades darker than your usual colour, on to the undertip, then blend with your finger. Try W4 Camouflage Kit Cream ConcealerPallette.
- Maximise brows lifet the eye area. Fill them in with a pencil like e.I.f Eyebrow Lifeter and Filler
- Sweep a cream-hued shadow on the lids to hide discoloration, then use concealer to erase dark circles. Try Clinique Airbrush Concealer.
- Curl lashes and coat with mascara, applying extra on the outer lashes to make eyes look bigger. A black mascara with a hint of colour like Max Factor Eye Brightening Tonal Black Volumising Mascara.
Photo Credit & Makeup by: BankeMeshida-Lawal@BM|PRO
Share your views, drop or reply comments below