Leila Fowler an upscale fashion store in Lagos collaborated with Farrah an upcoming Nigerian designer of fashionable clothes and accessories for an exhibition on the 14th of November 2010. We caught up with some fashionable guests at the event.
Funke Fowler We love the Mawi necklace and red sandals with corsage detail. Mouka African print is so cool. The jumpsuit is simple gorgeous and love the way she has paired with a contrasting monochrome Louis Vuitton bag. Dumebi Agbakoba Leopard print is so stylish this season so grab all you can in this trend.Elegant Ankara gypsy print dress.
5. Nina The peach dress compliments her skin tone, love the way she stylishly pairs with a similar colour sandals.
6. Ndidi Anehe In a black bohemian flowing dress. Every strand of her hair is curled neatly in place for a fresh-faced appeal.
7.Titi Ogunbanjo This is casual and chic. The purple shift dress, accessorised with metallic flats and a Chanel bag.
8.Fatima Aliyu Garba This dress can be dressed for night or day. She opts for a day look with minimal jewellery and flats.
9. Stylish casual look, kaftan shirt worn over jeans and flip flops.
10. Greek inspired flowing purple dress with metallic embellishment around the neck. Love the way she has used a belt to cinch her the waist to create an elegant look.
11. The black peep-toe pumps with frilly details makes her stand out .The contrasting purple corsage is chic.
12. The grey Louis Vuitton Mahina leather bag is perfect for a touch of attitude and compliments her flowing wrap-like top.